Saturday, May 1, 2010

Randy Seaver's Saturday Night Genealogy Fun --Did you advance today?

1) Answer the question: How did I advance my genealogy research today? [Or, this past week? Or this past month?]
Today I mailed for a death certificate from Arizona, my first one from AZ, a "closed record state", I had to prove I was a descendant through birth records to obtain a death certificate, lets keep our fingers crossed it was enough documentation!

2) Answer the question: How did I advance my genealogy education today? [Or past week? or past month?]

This past month! I attended the Ohio Genealogical Society Conference in Toledo, OH, with all my very fun Genealogy Friends. I attended workshops for 3 days and helped other researchers during the Ancestor Roadshow.

3) Share your answers on your own blog post, on a comment to this post, or on a Facebook status or comment on this note on Facebook.

Done!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment