Randy Seaver's Saturday Night Fun! ~
Are you ready for Saturday Night, and more Genealogy Fun?? I hope so!
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
Knowing that a "Bucket List" is a wish list of things to do before death:
1) What is on your Genealogy Bucket List? What research locations do you want to visit? Are there genea-people that you want to meet and share with? What do you want to accomplish with your genealogy research? List a minimum of three items - more if you want!
2) Tell us about it in a blog post of your own (please give me a link in Comments), a comment to this post in Comments, or a status line or comment on Facebook.
Think big! Have fun! Life is short - do genealogy first!
Well that is tough call! I want to do so much! :)
1. First up for me would be to be able to attend the Boston University Course.
2. Attend NGS, FGS, OGS & go to Salt Lake all in one year! Oh and NIGR and play at the Archives too!
3. Head to KY to tour a few counties to do research as well as Frankfort to the Archives and Historical Society!
4. Go to Scotland!! To do research and track down those ancestors.
5. Can't forget, Must go to Moselle, France to see where all my French ancestors were from, sigh, that would be an awesome genealogy moment!!
What's on your Genea-Bucket List?